Jumat, 11 Juni 2021

Daniel Bedingfield If Youre Not The One

Daniel Bedingfield If Youre Not the One Play track Love this track More actions Set as current obsession Go to artist profile Get track Loading Listeners 1974K Scrobbles 11M Listeners 1974K Scrobbles 11M Set as current obsession Go to artist profile. Daniel Bedingfield If Youre Not The One 2xFile AAC Single 256 Polydor none Unknown Recommendations Reviews Add Review Moosef July 27 2014 Report referencing If Youre Not The One Metro Remixes CD Maxi Promo DB8.


I Love This Song From Daniel Bedingfield If You Re Not The One Great Song Lyrics Song Lyric Quotes The One Lyrics

Daniel Beddingfield - if youre not the one Capo 3rd fret Verse 1 G Cadd9 If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today.

Daniel bedingfield if youre not the one. G Cadd9 If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today. If your not the one then why does my soul feel glad today If your not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all I never know what the future brings But I know your here with me now Well make it through and I hope you are the one I share my life with. If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all.

G Cadd9 If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way. I dont know why youre so far away But I know that this much is true Well make it through and I hope You are the one I share my life with And I wish that you could be the one I die with And I pray that. If Youre Not the One by Daniel Bedingfield chart history on Spotify Apple Music iTunes and YouTube.

I never know what. A D if you were not mine would i have the strength to stand at all. A Bm D A i dont wanna run away but i cant take it i dont understand A Bm Fm if im not made for you then why does my heart tell em that i am.

If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call. G Cadd9 If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way. If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today.

Ukulele chords and tabs for If Youre Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield. E D i never know what the future brings E Bm but i know your here with me now A D well make it through and i hope you are the one i share my life with Chorus. G Cadd9 If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call.

If Youre Not the One was the third single from Daniel Bedingfields debut album Gotta Get Thru ThisThe pop ballad about unrequited love shows off Bedingfields otherworldly high. No copyright infringement intended. The best karaoke on YouTube.

Indonesia Malaysia Nigeria Philippines Poland and United Kingdom. This song has charted in the following countries. Daniel Beddingfield If youre not the one Wenn Du nicht diejenige bist warum fühlt sich meine Seele heut so glücklich.

If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way. Free curated and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts transposer and auto scroller. The audio content doesnt belong to me I dont make profit out of this video I do not own copyright of the p.

Week-by-week music charts peak chart positions and airplay stats. If youre not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife.